Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 23

This isn't the day he officially started, but it's the start of the photos. Before I got out there he added a header back exhaust system, throttle body spacer, cold air intake and retuned the Blazer. Then, since it's cold, but not completely bitter the last few weeks, he started taking it apart. I know, once again it's like I have a junk yard in my driveway. You need Blazer parts? We've got them.

Oh, I completely forgot, before this, he pulled the engine out of Frankentruck and helped our neighbor, Wild Bill, install it in his 69 Chevy truck. Well, actually he pulled the cab, bed, front clip and hood off of Frankentruck, then the took out the engine. I came home one day and had a flashback to this. That took up a week of the Cowboy's time.

 
Wild Bill is telling him something, but for the life of me, I can't remember what. I have to add, when I drove up one day, I honestly couldn't tell from down the street who was who since they were both wearing caps and the same jacket. They're almost the same height which made it a little more difficult.
 
 
Flashback. This makes me a little sad, because all I could think of was all the work that we did and now we're undoing all of that.

 
Driving the skateboard into the garage. He put the seats on later in the week and drove up and down the block. It was fun since it's so peppy with no body, but scary. Very, very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment