Monday, May 5, 2014

April 28th

Cowboy got the Nissan running today after adding a new injector, cleaning the other ones, adding a new fuel pressure regulator, and a new battery.

I watched as he drove it out the driveway and around the block.


I was not impressed with the way it sounds, but thought maybe, just maybe, I was wrong. Then I drove the car.

No. Just, no.  I knew as soon as I backed the car out of the driveway there is no way the stock engine will work for my daily driver. I dutifully drove around the block, pulled back into the driveway, got out of the car and said to Cowboy,  "No. Absolutely not. Rip the engine out."

Please, no gasping and sighing. By now you know what we do here, we take things and make them better, stronger, faster.  (That previous sentence will be relevant later. Remember it, because at some point we'll be coming back to it.  I was given a glimpse into the future wooo ooooo!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment