Tuesday, June 17, 2014

May 17

Cowboy has the angle iron welded on the Camaro and is ready to put the Nissan body on it to make it the Caprisun.

Once again, I have no pictures of the actual putting the body on the frame because I am involved in the whole putting the body on the frame process. I should get the tripod out next time we do this and take a video. It's probably the most precarious, insane thing we do in each build.



Tada!! Caprisun! Well, Nissan on a Camaro. I know, it's just weird. Honestly, at this point I have just weird feelings about this. Is it a 280zx, is it a Camaro, is it just something new itself?  No idea. I feel kind of bad for the cars too. One had insides that needed to be updated and replaced, one was just dorky looking. Now we have one whole car and lots of parts.

I do have to say though, whatever this new caration is, it likes how it looks and it's new insides.

No comments:

Post a Comment