Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 5

Ah, almost summer time. Our work travel schedules have finally settled down and we're both home for a while. Track is over and the minions are free in the evenings again. So now the fun starts.

This time, we're not taking the car all the way down to bare metal so the prep work went much faster. It was however fraught with girl minion drama, as she "was so tired" and "had other stuff to do". She was finally sent away to do inside chores. She later realized that, "Hey, if I'm not outside now then Dad's never going to trust me to put in the effort and I'll never get a moped." She was back outside later on to work as mechanic's assistant on a kiddie 4-wheeler repair with Cowboy.

 
Consulting about technique.


Middle minion putting in his sweat equity.

 
Girl minion loving her job right now. I love how disgruntled she is. Oh the humanity!

 
Oldest still has to put in the effort even though it's not his car. I love the fact he hasn't complained about this. And he's doing my favorite job, grinding down the welds on the bed. I'm a little jealous he got to do it this time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment