Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23

So where have we been? I was here:

 
 
The Cowboy was here:
 
 
We both ended up having to be on travel the same week. Not cool, but my client rescheduled training for the same week Cowboy was on travel and I couldn't do a thing about it. I did get a chance before I had to be at the client's site, to actually see the National Mall again and take some pictures before I went to their office. If you get a chance to go, go early. It's not nearly as busy and the traffic isn't that bad.
 
That being said, we're home again and back at work on the Monte. I've finished up the door panels and they don't look terrible. They won't win prizes in a show, but they do make the car look better and the eldest minion loves them. We're waiting on switches to come in so we can mount the arm rests and finish up the door panel installation. Tomorrow I'll start work on covering the dash for a third time then it will be sewing. Lots of sewing.
 

 
Passenger door panel.

Driver door panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment