Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3

Rockwell colors. Ya'll are hilarious! I laughed so hard when when Cowboy told me that.

On to the adventures of tonight. Cowboy tasked the girl with cleaning off all of the glass in the car, which she was more than happy to do. Apparently there is a doll she wants because it's best friends with her other doll and she's afraid of the doll being lonely. Yes, really.  So she has had plenty of bonding time with the Cowboy as he finds small tasks to pay her for.

The seats are now naked. It was amusing watching Cowboy using his brute strength to pull them off of the foam. Most of the trim has been reinstalled. A heater defrost vent has been made for the front dash.

I covered the console and Cowboy reinstalled it. The back dash panel has been recovered in carpet and the speakers are attached. I think right now it's one of my favorite things just because it looks so nice.

Upcoming will be the door panels, new door lock installation, trunk carpeting and recovering the dash.

 
Console installed. Still needs the vinyl edge and armrest attached.
 


Back dash panel. I just love this!
 


 
Eeee! Naked seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment