Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 21

On the way home, I swing by the Dave Johnson sales to go check out the adorable little Datsun. Mike, who was wonderful by the way, told me that it was extremely rough and didn't look like it's online photos.

It did not at all. This was not the same hot little car I'd seen just a couple of years back. Poor thing, she'd rusted out on the hood, wheel wells, mice had made nests inside, which you all know I love, someone had stolen the stereo and she hadn't been started in at least a year.

I took photos, crawled under the car. Did you know the car dudes kind of freak out a little when a girl crawls under the car to check it out and pops the hood? Well, not the car dude I'm married too, but this one did. We talked about it, he was extremely honest about what condition it was in.  Oh, but ladies and gents, we all know that unless it's a total rusted out hot mess, that Cowboy and I can fix it. I thought she was worth trying for so I took Mike's card and called Cowboy on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment