Sunday, April 27, 2014

Updates

It is summer restoration time, it is!

I know, you're all excited to see what Cowboy brought home on the trailer and what's been going on during our hiatus.

We updated the eldest minion's car to add a little Ghost Rider flavor to it.  Thank goodness too, because we smoothed out the rough parts of the side panels and increased its badassery (Yes, that is a word. A word I made up, but still a word.) by at least 50%.


 


The minions have grown like crazy, or I'm shrinking. I forced them to pose for me. See? They aren't covered in grease all the time. Even Cowboy put on his fancy eggplant-colored velvet jacket for photos.
Okay, so I kind of made him so that he and I would be matchy-matchy for Easter. And no, I did not pick out his outfit. He picked it out himself for my annual company party. Secret to all of you, he has amazing taste in clothes. Heck, I get more compliments from the outfits he's picked out for me than any I do. You just don't always get to see his "fancy" clothes on the blog.

 
I did take photos this fall of the minions and their current rides. It was hard to keep them serious. Since I shot portraits professionally for so long and they've all been in front of the camera since they were born,  I let the photo sessions flow. I let them be serious, mess around, attempt flying leaps then make them do those leaps over and over again until I get my shot. This does however result in minion photo hijinks like the bottom photo and make it almost impossible to get that smiling portrait all of the grandmas want to see.
 

 
So, are you ready? Like I said in the beginning, it is summer restoration time.

No comments:

Post a Comment